The Easiest Christmas Cookie
These Christmas Cookies are absolutely addicting. Mrs. Virgina had my sister and me over for the afternoon and these cookies were a product of our visit. If you love peanut butter and chocolate then these are a MUST for any occasion. Not to mention they are super EASY and look like you've spent hours on them!
Smooth Peanut butter
White melting chocolate
Chocolate chips for melting
1. Spread peanut butter between two cookies and wipe the excess off around the cookie if it overflows the sandwich. Basically you are making a peanut butter cookie sandwich.
2. Once you have made all of your sandwiches it is time to dip them!
3. Melt white chocolate in 30 seconds intervals in the microwave stirring between.
4. Once the white chocolate is melted.. dip the sandwich into the white chocolate with tongs. Shake the excess chocolate off and place on tin foil.
5. Once you have dipped all of the cookies wait for them to harden.
6. Now it is time to melt the chocolate. Repeat the 30 second intervals of heating in the microwave. Be careful not to burn the chocolate in the microwave when melting.
7. Pour melted chocolate into a zip lock.
8. Cut a tiny opening in a bottom corner and drizzle the chocolate over the white chocolate. Do not be afraid to be messy!!