This Pudding is B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Here's the thing, I don't even like banana pudding or any pudding for that matter. Actually, I take that back.. one of my favorite desserts is sticky toffee pudding with ice cream but it has the consistency of a brownie.. are you confused yet? I have tried sticky toffee pudding back in the states and it was okay. If ever find yourself in Scotland GET THE STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING. Back to bananas... The first time I ever had this dessert, my sister, Morgan made it for a family cookout. Morgan told me I had to try it and I was like what the heck is this?????? I WANT THE WHOLE PAN. When I say you could eat this entire thing YOU COULD EAT THIS ENTIRE THING. Make this, taste this, whatever you have to do but I promise you.. everyone will want the recipe. You better have it on your phone. It is thick and creamy with no icky pudding consistency. I have since made this for many parties, cookouts and just friends who want banana pudding. It is an instant hit every time. There are two secret ingredients (do not substitute anything for this recipe or you won't get the full effect.) Sour cream?? I thought the same thing but without it you don't get the thick creamy goodness this dessert entails.
Warning: You won't have any leftovers!
1 Instant Pudding (3.4 Ounce) French vanilla
1 Instant Pudding (3.4 Ounce) Banana Pudding
4 Cups of Milk
1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 16oz container of Sour Cream
8oz Container of Cool Whip
1 box of Vanilla Wafers
1) In a medium bowl, combine pudding mixes and milk and stir until mix is dissolved. Refrigerate 15 minutes, until partially set.
2) after setting in the fridge Stir condensed milk into pudding mixture until smooth.
3) Fold in sour cream and whipped topping.
4. Cut up 6 Bananas and make a single layer of vanilla wafers in the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish.
5) Fold Bananas into the creamy mixture
6) Spread pudding evenly over wafers. Crush wafers and sprinkle on top then do another single layer of wafers on top. Refrigerate until serving.